Quick Guide to Hamilton
If you're looking for downtown Hamilton or a 'city center' area, you'll have a difficult time, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot to enjoy. Shopping and living areas span across communities including Mercerville, White Horse, Groveville, Hamilton Square and Yardville.
Points of Interest
- Feed your competitive spirit with a game of pickup basketball at Deutzville Park Athletic Field. For families, there is a kids' playground that will keep the little ones occupied for hours.
- For art lovers, check out the Grounds for Sculpture at 18 Fairgrounds Rd. It's come a long way from it's time as the old Trenton Fairgrounds, but a few of the buildings are still standing and now are home to sculpture studios, galleries, cafe and a gift shop.
- How about a nice stroll outside? Look no further than Hamilton Veterans Park at 2206 Kuser Road. It sprawls 333 acres of wooded areas, picnic grounds, athletic fields and walking paths. Head north for tennis, softball and soccer fields or west to the lake.
Why OurBus From Tysons to Hamilton?
- Ticket bookings are hassle-free, mobile-friendly, and can be made online at OurBus.com or on the OurBus app.
- All buses have WiFi, power outlets and a sanitized bathroom on board
- Customer Support is available 24/7 for any questions
When does the bus leave from Tysons to go to Hamilton?
The exact departure times and ETA are available on our website and by live tracking the bus once you purchase a ticket.
I would like to alter my ticket to an earlier or later date. What do I do with my original ticket?
If your scheduled departure is more than 30 minutes away, you can simply cancel your original ticket on our website/app and transfer the money as stored credit to OurBus Wallet. This credit will reflect in your Wallet immediately and you can use this to book another ticket on our website or app. You?ll need to pay the difference in fare, if any, for a new reservation. Within 30 minutes to departure, please contact our customer service team for assistance.